Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in
the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as
appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
If you have questions about the School Improvement Plan, please email Rick Mohrien, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via phone at 980-343-1063.