- is located off North Sharon Amity Road in the Windsor Park subdivision.
- is made up of approximately 558 students in grades pre-K through fifth grades.
- utilizes inclusive practices to meet the needs of multi-lingual learners and students with disabilities.
- has a diverse faculty that is comprised of new and veteran professionals.
- has a budding Parent Teacher Association that is working hard to meet the needs of parents, students, & staff.
- classrooms are equipped with Chromebooks for each student 2nd-5th grades and each classroom has a Smartboard.
School Hours - 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Arrival Time - the front doors open @ 8:00 AM
Dismissal by car, bus and van is @ 3:20 PM
- Free breakfast and lunch is available to all students. Upon arrival, if students wish to eat breakfast, they should report to the cafeteria
- Tardy Bell - First warning bell rings at 8:25 AM, students should be seated in class before 8:30 AM, or they will be marked Tardy for the day.
- Car Rider Dismissal - please have your car tags displayed for pickup. Children are not dismissed from the office.
Windsor Park Elementary School Uniform Policy
All students are required to wear the CMS adopted school
- Navy or khaki pants/shorts/skirts
- White, light blue, or navy shirt with a collar
- The uniform policy is enforced.
- Safety Patrol
- Step Team
- Chess Club
- Math Olympiad
- Girls on The Run
- Soccer Team
- Basketball Team
Principal – Shanna Rae
E-mail – email@example.com
Assistant Principal– Lashay Morgan
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor Park Elementary School
3910 Sudbury Road
Charlotte, NC 28213
(Phone) - 980-343-6405
(Fax) – 980-343-6495