Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Hough High Media Center
|August 29, 2019||5:00 pm|
|September 17, 2019||5:00 pm|
|October 15, 2019||5:00 pm|
|February 18, 2020||5:00 pm|
|March 17, 2020||5:00 pm|
|April 21, 2020||5:00 pm|
School Leadership Team Agendas
SLT Agenda 8-30-2018.pdf
_SLT Agenda 9-24-2018.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes
HHS SLT Meeting Minutes_011519.pdf
SLT Meeting Minutes_021219.pdf