Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
Whitewater Middle School, Room A2
10201 Running Rapids Rd, Charlotte, NC 28214
Zoom link: 6:00 - 7:00pm - New time!!
School Improvement Team Mtg Room
Meeting ID: 872 599 3594
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use guests7088 as the username and password.
Guest access will allow you, our valued stakeholders, to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance.
Please click to review additional information around how to navigate in the platform once you are logged in: Guest Access Navigation
DATES: 2nd Wednesday of Each Month
|September 9th||8:00 am|
|October 14th||8:00 am|
|November 13th||8:00 am|
|January / February 10th|| 8:00 am|
|March 10th|| 6:00 pm|
School Improvement Team 2020-21 Agendas with Minutes
School Improvement Team Minutes 9_9_2020.pdf
SIT Meeting 2 10.14.2020.pdf
School Improvement Team minutes 11_13_2020.pdf
SIT Jan_Feb Meeting Minutes.pdf