Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Assistant Principal||Joline Adams||Joline.Adams@cms.k12.nc.us||8/8/16|
|SLT Chair||Kaitlin Brick||Kaitlin.Brick@cms.k12.nc.us||8/8/16|
|STEM Teacher||Kerrie Lallifirstname.lastname@example.org||8/8/16|
|5/6 Teacher||Lea Ann Suttonemail@example.com||8/8/16|
|Dean of Students||Stacy Whitneyfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/7/17|
|Math MCL||Jamie Richardson||Jamiew.email@example.com||8/7/17|
|AVID Teacher||Natasha Gratefirstname.lastname@example.org||8/6/18|
|3rd grade teacher||Amber Buergermeisteremail@example.com||8/6/18|
|7/8 Math Teacher||Amanda Thompsonfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/6/18|
|Pre-K TA||Gloria Sherrillemail@example.com||8/7/17|
| || || || |
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Walter G. Byers, 1415 Hamilton St. Media Center
DATES: First Thursday of the month
September 6, 2018
October 4, 2018
November 1, 2018
December 19, 2018
January 3, 2019
February 7, 2019
March 7, 2019
May 2, 2019
June 6, 2019
School Leadership Team Agendas (PDF's Only)
Sample SLT Agenda.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes (PDF's Only)
Sample SLT Meeting Minutes.pdf