School Leadership Team (SLT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Committee Position||Name||Email Address||Date Elected|
|Assostamt Principal||Sydney Mboobfirstname.lastname@example.org||09/06/18|
|PTA Parent||Justin Perryemail@example.com||09/04/19|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Villa Heights Media Center
DATES: Wednesdays Monthly
|September 18, 2019||3:30PM-4:30PM|
|October 23, 2019||3:30PM-4:30PM|
|November 13, 2019||3:30PM-4:30PM|
|December 11, 2019||3:30PM-4:30PM|
|January 15, 2020||3:30PM-4:30PM|
|February 19, 2020||3:30PM-4:30PM|
|March 11, 2020||3:30PM-4:30PM|
|April 8, 2020||3:30PM-4:30PM|
|May 20, 2020||3:30PM-4:30PM|