Summer School & Bridge
All students must retrieve a chromebook from Turning Point Only
High School Date: June 13, 2022
Middle School Date: June 27 - July 30,2022
Below is the link that will assist in logging in from home
WELCOME OUR NEW PRINCIPAL OF TURNING POINT ACADEMY!
MR. ERIC PURYEAR!
Parents and Students
Remote Learning Assistance
Turning Point Academy Orientation for 21-22 School Year
Bring the following documentation to orientation.
High School contact 980-343-5231
Middle School contact 9803435681
Student Birth Certificate/State Issued ID
Proof of Residency (Lease or Mortgage)
Bill of Residence (such as Duke Energy)
Assignment Letter of Suspension
This survey must be completed to ensure transportation for your student for the upcoming school year
To Stay Informed Visit Our Parent Resources Page
Transportation information, Parent/Stakeholder Newsletters, and more
- Comprehensive Counseling Services for all students
- Future Seekers - Career/College Introduction Program
- LEAP-Program for over-aged 8th graders
- Service Learning-Community and academic integration program
- Character Education Program
- ISS-Improving Student Stability in the classroom program
- Parent Volunteer Program
- Mentoring Program
- Gang Awareness
(Picture of Mrs. Burch and L.E.A.D. Learning Community Superintendent Mr. Wall)
Click the picture to visit the CMS article on our wonderful Mrs. Burch and her commitment to TPA.