Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use guests7121 as both the username and password. Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members, Agendas, and Meeting Minutes.
Once inside the platform, please select the second tab, labeled "Reports/Wise Ways/Indicators & Rubrics." Then select "Comprehensive Report," located in the Student indicators box.
The School Improvement Team will meet at 3:30 pm on the following dates:
January 5, 2021 Rescheduled to January 12, 2021
March 9, 2021 Rescheduled to March 16, 2021
May 11, 2021 Rescheduled to May 25, 2021
Meeting Locations During Remote Learning:
*When attending SIT meetings, be sure to use your first and last name for your Zoom ID to be admitted from the waiting room.