POWERSCHOOL PARENT ACCESS
Parental involvement is critical to a child's education. That's why CMS has provided a user-friendly web
application to help parents and families become more involved in education. Parents can check their
child's homework assignments, attendance reports, grades and other items from any computer,
any time using PowerSchool.
Parents will be able to set up their own accounts with access information provided by the school.
1. CLICK HERE to Navigate to the Parent PowerSchool Portal.
2. Click the PowerSchool button.
3. Login with your parent PowerSchool username and password information
(please contact your child's school if you have questions about this information).
Application within NCEdCloud that provides information on student progress such as grades, attendance,
and course registration information.
1. CLICK HERE or navigate to the CMS Student Portal and click the NCEdCloud PowerSchool button.
2. Login with your NCEdCloud username and password information (please contact your child's school
if you have questions about this information) then choose PowerSchool from the list of applications.
PowerSchool Mobile App
It is available to parents and students to download for free as a combined parent and student app from the App Store for the iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, and as separate PowerSchool apps for parents and students on Google Play for Android devices. The District code is GJKX.
CHROMEBOOK POLICY LINK FOR PARENTS
( PDF opens in new window)