Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Committee Position||Name||Email Address||Date Elected|
|Assistant Principal||Tanya Diggsemail@example.com|
|School Social Worker||Chris Wallerfirstname.lastname@example.org||4/23/21|
|Teacher ||Mitch Chorosemail@example.com||4/23/21|
|Art Teacher||Chelsea Wedwickfirstname.lastname@example.org||4/23/21|
|Family Advocate||Elsa Riveraemail@example.com||4/23/21|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Media Center
|December 16, 2021||9:30 a.m.|
|January 20, 2022||3:00 p.m.|
|February 24, 2022||3:00 p.m.|
|March 24, 2022||9:00 a.m.|
|April 28, 2022||4:00 p.m|
|May 26, 2022||9:30 a.m.|