Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Committee Position||Name||Email Address||Date Elected|
|Assistant Principal||Tanya Diggsemail@example.com||9/11/19|
|Dean of Instruction||Jean Konzelmannfirstname.lastname@example.org||9/11/19|
|Teacher ||Victoria Gormanemail@example.com||9/11/19|
|Teacher/Principal Intern||Angel Flemingfirstname.lastname@example.org||9/11/19|
|Literacy Facilitator||Kellee Coleemail@example.com||9/11/19|
|Teacher Assistant||Roxane Bishopfirstname.lastname@example.org||9/11/19|
|EC Coordinating Teacher||Mariscia Livingstonemail@example.com||9/11/19|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: (enter location here: Address then description, i.e. Media Center)
DATES: (enter description here, i.e. 2nd Tuesday of the Month, time optional)
|September 18, 2019||2:30 pm|
|October 21, 2019||9:00 am|
|November 20, 2019||2:30 pm|
|January 14, 2020||9:00 am|
School Leadership Team Agendas
Previous Year Meeting Minutes (2017-2018)SLT minutes 10.12.17.pdfSLT Minutes 11.2.17.pdfSLT Minutes 2.27.18.pdf
SLT minutes 5.25.18.pdf