Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Committee Position||Name||Email Address||Date Elected|
|Assistant Principal||Tanya Diggsfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/20|
|Dean of Instruction||Jean Konzelmannemail@example.com||8/28/20|
|Teacher ||Luis Perezfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/20|
|Teacher/Principal Intern||Hope Henleyemail@example.com||8/28/20|
|Student Support||Pano Zioziosfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/20|
|Literacy Facilitator||Kellee Coleemail@example.com||8/28/20|
|Teacher Assistant||Roxane Bishopfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/28/20|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Media Center
|November 4, 2020||8:00 a.m.|
|January 28, 2021||3:00 p.m.|
|March 30, 2021||3:00 p.m.|
|May 21, 2021||8:00 a.m.|