Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School ImprovementTeam:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors assess, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety, and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team 2021-2022 Meeting Schedule
Meetings will be held on the last Thursday of each month.
School Leadership Team Members
Courtney Mochan, Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin Hall, Assistant Principal, email@example.com
Jasmyn Graham, Family/School Advocate, firstname.lastname@example.org
Erika Pitts, Student Support Representative
Evelyn Bowman, K-2 Representative
Kellie Bellamy, 3-5 Representative
Waundra Bittle, Parent
Trevera Brantley, Parent
Karla Rivera, Parent
School Leadership Team 2021-2022 Meeting Minutes
To access the SIP via Indistar, please use the following log-in account to access the SRES School Improvement Plan via indistar.