Smithfield Elementary School Improvement Team
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members 2021-22:
|Allison Plunkettfirstname.lastname@example.org ||Principal||ongoing|
|Jill Trotteremail@example.com||Assistant Principal||ongoing|
|Mary Perkins|| firstname.lastname@example.org ||Instructional Assistant|| 9/9/21|
|Cory Hicksemail@example.com ||parent||9/9/21|
|Carrie Christian||Carriec654@gmail.com ||parent||9/9/21|
Upcoming Meeting Dates/Times:
Monday, September 20th @ 12pm via zoom
Monday, October 4th @ 12pm
Monday, November 15th @ 11am
Monday, December 6th @ 12pm
Monday, January 10th @ 12pm
Monday, February 28th @ 12pm
Monday, March 21st @ 12pm
Monday, April 25th @ 12pm
Monday, June 6th @ 12pm