Rising Kindergartener Smithfield Website
Rising Kindergarten Information Form (Please fill out)
Kindergarten Staggered Entry Information
The transition into Kindergarten is a very exciting and challenging experience filled with new faces, places, and expectations. We have developed a system of staggered entry to assist with the transition. A small group of Kindergarten students will come to school each day during the first week of school. Having fewer children in the classroom will enable your child's teacher to spend more time on personal interactions, establishing procedures and routines, and individual assessments.
- ALL kindergarten students will come to school on Wednesday, August 25th.
- Each child will be assigned to come ONE day, either August 26th, 27th, 30th, or 31st. (see teacher assignment letter)
- On the day that your child comes to school, he/she will be individually assessed and acclimated to the routines of school.
- Once students have attended school, they will be recorded present, even on the days they stay home during the first week of class.
- ALL students will return to school on Wednesday, September 1st.
Going To Kindergarten: (English)
Going To Kindergarten: (Spanish)
Kindergarten Sight Words 2021 – 2022
Kindergarten Handbook: English
Kindergarten Handbook: Spanish
Immunizations & Health Assessment