Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in
the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as
appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
All School Improvement Team meetings are open to the public.If you have any questions or concerns about our School Improvement Team, please contact Ms. Elyse West at Anniee.firstname.lastname@example.org
All meetings will be held on zoom until further notice.