Title IX information
In compliance with OCR directives, CMS has developed age-appropriate lessons for all K-12 students on the following mandated topics:
- Sexual and gender-based harassment
- Consequences of sexual and gender-based harassment
- Steps to take if they or another is being harassed based on sex/gender
- Encouragement to report such harassment
- Safe strategies for bystander intervention
All students must receive instruction on the above topics, unless a parent/guardian completes an opt-out form, which will be sent home with your child on Friday, August 27th. Any parent who does not want their child to participate in the lesson needs to return the opt-out form by Friday, September 3rd to your child's homeroom teacher.
Parents may review grade level specific lessons by click the following link:
CLICK HERE FOR BACK-TO-SCHOOL INFORMATION FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
If you are experiencing difficulty logging in to your chromebook at home during the Coronovirus hiatus, please try troubleshooting using the following instructions:
YouTube Tutorial: bit.ly/chromebooktakehome:
1. Shut down Chromebook before leaving school
2. Connect to your home Wi-Fi
3. Log in to the Chromebook
password: your Chrome password
4. Once you enter the first website, you will encounter the filtering process. Type in your:
5. Last screen of credentials type in your:
password: YYYYMMDD (8 digit birthdate)
6. You are ready to use the Chromebook
LIKE US on Facebook FOLLOW US on Twitter
We are not ordinary; we are extraordinary.
We are the Ravens, and we fly higher than the rest!