Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: (Renaissance West STEAM Academy | 3241 New Renaissance Way, Charlotte, NC: Media Center)
DATES: (3rd Wednesday of every month | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
|September 25, 2019||11:00 pm - 12:30 pm|
|October 23, 2019||4:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|November 20, 2019||Cancelled|
|January 22, 2020||4:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|February 26, 2020||4:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|March 16, 2020||Virtually (Grant Approval)|
|April 29, 2020||3:30 pm - 4:30 pm|
|May 27, 2020||3:30 pm - 4:30 pm|
School Leadership Team Agendas (PDF's Only)
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes (PDF's Only)School Improvement Plan (SIP)School Leadership Team (SLT)