School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
School Improvement Team (SIT):
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Meeting will be held the 2nd (second) Wednesday of every month. The first meeting is Wednesday, Sept. 9th at 3:00 pm via Zoom. Please email our assistant principal Arlana Graham firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our team.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 873 2917 6594
2020-2021 School Improvement Team
"Rock Solid...Stronger Together"
|Assistant Principal||Arlana Grahamemail@example.com||6/6/18|
|Dean of Students||McBryde, Stefaniefirstname.lastname@example.org||6/6/18|
Suisan Guilfoyle Amber Ritter
|email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org||8/19/20 8/19/20|
Student Services: Counselor