Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: 4th Wednesday of the month at 5:00 PM unless otherwise noted
DATES: Ranson IB Middle School Media Center (5850 Statesville Road, Charlotte, NC 28262)
|September 25, 2019||5:30pm||Charlotte- Mecklenburg Government Center: Room 280|
|October 23, 2019||5:00pm||N/A|
|November 26, 2019||5:00pm||Please note that this meeting may be cancelled or held via conference call.|
|December 18, 2019||5:00pm||Closed Session- No Public Input|
|January 22, 2020||5:00pm||Closed Session- No Public Input|
|February 26, 2020||5:00pm||N/A|
|March 25, 2020||5:00pm||N/A|
|April 17, 2020 (Special Called Meeting)||5:00pm||Please note that this meeting may be cancelled or held via conference call.|
|April 22, 2020||5:00pm||N/A|
|May 27, 2020||5:00pm ||N/A|
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes - 2019-20
School Leadership Team Meeting Agenda - 2019-20
November 21, 2019 SLT Meeting Agenda (1).pdf
December 18, 2019 SLT Meeting Agenda.pdf
January 29, 2020 SLT Meeting Agenda.pdf
March 25, 2020 Agenda.pdf
May 15, 2020 Agenda .pdf
May 27, 2020 Agenda .pdf
June 30, 2020 Agenda .pdf