Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members:
POLICY CFDA: The composition of the SIT shall reflect an approximately 50 percent balance between parents and building-level staff. The number of members on a SIT shall be as follows: 10 (minimum) and 15 (maximum) for middle schools.
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule:
DATES: 4th Wednesday of the month at 5:30 pm unless otherwise noted
LOCATION: 2021-2022 School Improvement Team Meetings will be held via Zoom
School Improvement Team Meeting Minutes (2021-2022)
School Improvement Team Meeting Agenda (2021-2022)
School Improvement Team Meeting Minutes (2020-2021)
School Improvement Team Meeting Agenda (2020-2021)
May 26, 2021 SIT Meeting Agenda.pdf
April 28, 2021 SIT Meeting Agenda.pdf
March 24, 2021 SIT Meeting Agenda.pdf
February 24, 2021 SIT Meeting Agenda.pdf
January 27, 2021 SIT Meeting Agenda.pdf
December 16, 2020 SIT Meeting Agenda.pdf
November 18, 2020 SIT Meeting Agenda.pdf
October 28, 2020 SLT Meeting Agenda.pdf
September 23, 2020 SLT Meeting Agenda.pdf
September 9, 2020 Special Called SLT Meeting Agenda.pdf
July 22, 2020 Special Called Meeting Agenda.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes (2019-2020)
School Leadership Team Meeting Agenda (2019-2020)
November 21, 2019 SLT Meeting Agenda (1).pdf
December 18, 2019 SLT Meeting Agenda.pdf
January 29, 2020 SLT Meeting Agenda.pdf
March 25, 2020 Agenda.pdf
May 15, 2020 Agenda .pdf
May 27, 2020 Agenda .pdf
June 30, 2020 Agenda .pdf