Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: (enter location here: Address then description, i.e. Media Center)
DATES: (enter description here, i.e. 2nd Tuesday of the Month, time optional)
|August 28, 2019||3:00pm|
|September 25, 2019||3:00pm|
|October 30, 2019||3:00pm|
|November/December - No Meeting due to Holiday Breaks|| |
|January 29, 2020||3:00pm|
|February 26, 2020||3:00pm|
|March 25, 2020||3:00pm|
|April 29, 2020||3:00pm|
|May 27, 2020||3:00pm|
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes - 2019-20
Located on Indistar Page (please see the School Improvement Plan page for the link to access these documents)
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes - 2018-19
School Leadership Meeting Notes 9.26.18.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Notes 10.24.18.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Notes 1.30.19.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Notes 2.27.19.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Notes 3.27.19.docx.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Notes 4.29.19.pdf
School Leadership Meeting Notes 5.29.19.pdf