Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Zoom Virtual Meetings due to COVID-19. Please contact our front office at 980343-6730 for the link to join the meeting. Thank you!
DATES: See below for dates and times
|August 26, 2020||3:00pm|
|September 30, 2020||3:00pm|
|October 28, 2020||3:00pm|
November 24, 2020 (Moved to January 2021)
December - No Meeting due to Holiday Break
|January 13, 2021||3:00 pm|
|January 27, 2021||3:00pm|
|February 24, 2021||3:00pm|
|March 31, 2021||3:00pm|
|April 28, 2021||3:00pm|
|May 26, 2021||3:00pm|
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes - 2019-20
Located on Indistar Page (please see the School Improvement Plan page for the link to access these documents)
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes - 2018-19
School Leadership Meeting Notes 9.26.18.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Notes 10.24.18.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Notes 1.30.19.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Notes 2.27.19.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Notes 3.27.19.docx.pdf
School Leadership Team Meeting Notes 4.29.19.pdf
School Leadership Meeting Notes 5.29.19.pdf