Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
The QHMS SIT functions as a subset of the larger Action Team Structure that is in place to support the school and magnet programming. View the QHMS Organization Chart
to learn more.
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Zoom until further notice Link
DATES: Action Teams meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month September-May with their Lighthouse Action Team. The 1st Wednesday is required and the 3rd Wednesday is determined by the Action Team Chair.
Next Meeting: Sept 27 5:30pm on Zoom: