Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: QHMS Media Center
DATES: Action Teams meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month September-May with their Lighthouse Action Team. The 1st Wednesday is required and the 3rd Wednesday is determined by the Action Team Chair. Meeting dates below are quarterly meetings with only SLT representatives.
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes