School Leadership Team (SLT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Committee Position||Name||Email Address|
|Assistant Principal||Kate Clarkeemail@example.com|
|Facilitator||Sarah Keitfirstname.lastname@example.org |
|Facilitator||Leah Forchheimeremail@example.com |
|Exceptional Children||LaShez Morrisonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|English Learner||Deborah Russellemail@example.com |
|Special Area||Ian Rayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|First Grade||Jennifer Cieslakemail@example.com|
|Second Grade||Mackenzie Helmick||Mackenzier.Helmick@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Third Grade||Breanna Thomas||Breannae.Thomas@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Fourth Grade||Dagny Denten||Dagny.Denten@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Fifth Grade||Ann Leckfirstname.lastname@example.org |
|Parent Representative||Elizabeth Kennedyemail@example.com|
|Community Partner||Pastor Tom Stinson-Wesleyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Community Partner||Pastor Dusty Phillipsemail@example.com|
|Community Partner||Laura Maximfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Community Partner||Jane Shuttemail@example.com|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: (Zoom Meetings)
|September 23rd||5:00 PM|
|October 28th||4:30 PM|
|November 18th||5:00 PM|
|December 16th||4:30 PM|
|January 13th||5:00 PM|
|February 10th||5:00 PM|
|March 17th||5:00 PM|
|April 21st||5:00 PM|
- To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use GuestS16814 as the username and password. Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Leadership Team members (with date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. Once inside the platform, please select the second tab, labeled “Reports/ Wise Ways/ Indicators & Rubrics.” Then select “Comprehensive Report,” located in the Student Success Indicators box.