School Leadership Team (SLT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Committee Position||Name||Email Address|
|Assistant Principal||Kate Clarkefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Facilitator||Sarah Keitemail@example.com |
|Facilitator||Leah Forchheimerfirstname.lastname@example.org |
|Exceptional Children||LaShez Morrisonemail@example.com|
|English Learner||Deborah Russellfirstname.lastname@example.org |
|Special Area||Ian Rayemail@example.com|
|First Grade||Jennifer Cieslakfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Second Grade||Mackenzie Helmick||Mackenzier.Helmick@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Third Grade||Breanna Thomas||Breannae.Thomas@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Fourth Grade||Dagny Denten||Dagny.Denten@cms.k12.nc.us|
|Fifth Grade||Ann Leckemail@example.com |
|Parent Representative||Elizabeth Kennedyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Community Partner||Pastor Tom Stinson-Wesleyemail@example.com|
|Community Partner||Pastor Dusty Phillipsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Community Partner||Laura Maximemail@example.com|
|Community Partner||Jane Shuttfirstname.lastname@example.org|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: (Zoom Meetings)
|September 23rd||5:00 PM|
|October 28th||4:30 PM|
|November 18th||5:00 PM|
|December 16th||4:30 PM|
|January 13th||5:00 PM|
|February 10th||5:00 PM|
|March 17th||5:00 PM|
|April 21st||5:00 PM|
- To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use GuestS16814 as the username and password. Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Leadership Team members (with date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. Once inside the platform, please select the second tab, labeled “Reports/ Wise Ways/ Indicators & Rubrics.” Then select “Comprehensive Report,” located in the Student Success Indicators box.