Paw Creek sponsors many opportunities for our students in grades 3-5 to get involved in extracurricular activities here at the school. Each club has certain requirements, dates and times that they meet for more information please reach out to the club advisors listed below.
- Girls on the Run - Girls on the Run club will meet Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 - 4:15 after school at Paw Creek. The program educates and prepares preteen girls for a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living. For more information go to http://www.gotrcharlotte.org or reach out directly to one of our coaches - Jolandra Houston and Jayme Terry.
- Let Me Run - Let Me Run is a non-profit program aimed at strengthening boys in body and spirit. For details go to http://www.letmerun.org or reach out to one of our coaches- Whitney Anderson.
- Math Olympiad - Alexandra Pitts
- Yearbook Club - Melanie Spears-Thomas and Latoya Larmond.
- Student Council- will be sponsored by Debbie Hill, a 5th-grade teacher. For details about the club contact her at email@example.com
- Cheerleading Club- will be sponsored by Erika Raynor. For details about the club contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cook Club - Cassie Webb and Catherine Wilson
- Crochet Club - Erika Raynor
- Garden Club - Jeanne Bennett