Welcome Paw Creek Families!
Thank you for your continued support of the Paw Creek PTA! We are here to make you and your child's educational experience the best it can be! In doing so, we have planned a great year of parent involvement activities, school fundraising, and school spirit awareness and activities for our students! Below you will find the details of becoming a member of the PTA (Parent Teacher Association).
What is PTA? Why join PTA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
- . There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- . The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- . PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- . By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- . PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- . By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- . By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- . Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including discounts and offers from member benefits providers and sponsors, magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
For less than 3 cents a day, you can become a PTA member, joining more than 4 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone—parents, educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—is invited to join our not-for-profit parent association.
As the saying goes "He who fails to plan, plans to fail", and the Paw Creek PTA has no plans of failing! We are determined that with your help, we will make this the best year ever!
Here's what you can do to help:
Join the PTA. Membership is only $6.00 per member. We'd like to see a Class Parent for every classroom this year, so consider taking on that role. Consider becoming a board member or helping out in one of the areas below!
Thank you for all you do!
President - TBD
Vice President - TBD
Secretary - TBD
Treasurer - TBD
Social Media Specialist - School Webmaster
Bilingual Liaison (Open)
PTA Membership Application
PTA Membership form: click here
PTA Newsletter: click
Box Tops Submission sheet:
Spirit Wear Order Form: