What is SLT?
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in
the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as
appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Olympic High School Zoom (until further notice)
For Zoom Access Code Email: email@example.com
DATES: Second Tuesday of each month, with the exception of April