Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Committee Position||Name ||Email Address|
|Parent||Emily Lopezemail@example.com |
|Assistant Principal ||Jill Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org |
|Instructional Support ||Anne Leeemail@example.com|
|Instructional Support ||Jordan Barnhillfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Exceptional Children||Kristi Crosbyemail@example.com|
|School Counselor||Vanessa Sealeyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Special Area Teacher ||Jennifer Nicholsonemail@example.com|
|K Teacher||Jane Piperfirstname.lastname@example.org|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Oakhurst STEAM Academy Media Center
|November 10, 2020||7:30 am|
|December 8, 2020||7:30 am|
|January 12, 2021||7:30 am|
|February 9, 2021||7:30 am|
|March 9, 2021||7:30 am|
|April 13, 2021||7:30 am|
|May 5, 2021||7:30 am|
SLT Attendance Interest