Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Committee Position||Name ||Email Address|
|Parent||Renee Stallings- Carterfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Assistant Principal ||Jill Smithemail@example.com |
|Dean of Students||Jennifer Siddallfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School Counselor||Jennifer Toweryemail@example.com|
|1st Teacher||Sydney Kingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2nd Teacher||Lyndee Bentemail@example.com|
|3rd Teacher||Julia Mondayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4th Teacher||Ashley Ricksemail@example.com|
|5th Teacher||Danica Wolfefirstname.lastname@example.org|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: VIRTUAL (Zoom Meeting)
|September 14, 2021||7:30 am|
|October 12, 2021||5:00 pm|
|November 9, 2021|
|December 14, 2021|
|January 11, 2022|
|February 8, 2022|
|March 8, 2022|
|April 12, 2022|
SLT Attendance Interest