Members of the School Improvement Team are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: 11201 Old Statesville Road Huntersville, NC 28078 Media Center
DATES: see below meet at 2:40pm
September 26, 2018
October 24, 2018
November 28, 2018
February 27, 2019
March 27, 2019
May 22, 2019
Meeting Notes (All PDFs Open in New Window)
September 26, 2018 AGENDA and MINUTES.pdf
November 28, 2018 AGENDA and MINUTES.pdf
March 28, 2019 AGENDA and MINUTES.pdf