Some general FAQs:
- What should I do if my student can't remember their schedule?
- Reach out to your child's Homeroom/1st Block teacher.
- What should I do if my child is having issues with his/her Chromebook?
- Reach out to Lisa Soria at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Soria will be at the school on Tuesday from 11 - 1 to exchange Chromebooks that are not working.
- What if my student cannot follow that schedule due to other responsibilities or scheduling conflicts?
- Assignment will be posted through Canvas and students can work independently. The schedule is to help your child(ren) organize their time and gives them specific hours for access to his/her teacher.
- What if I don't have internet at home?
- Please reach out to Amy Smolos at: email@example.com
- Can we still do a parent conference if needed?
- Absolutely. If you would like to set one up, please reach out to Sharon Beatty at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brandi Roberts at email@example.com
- My child and I are having trouble with Canvas. What should we do?
- Thursday will be a Teacher Workday as orginally scheduled on the CMS Calendar. Students will not need to complete work on Thursday.
- Friday is a holiday.
We fully realize that has been a very challenging time for you as you are juggling so many things. Please remember that you can reach out to us if you need anything, and we will try to help as we can.