If parents do not yet have PowerSchool access to view their student's schedule, please call the school to speak with Ms. May so she help them with login credentials.
Students will find their class Zoom links on the Canvas course pages.
"Mastery Through Innovative Design"
Our vision is to provide all students with a rigorous and applicable education that promotes critical and creative thinking, collaboration and communication, and community ties.
- All students can learn.
- Student learning is the top priority for our school.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A safe, orderly and physically comfortable environment promotes maximum student learning.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Curriculum and instructional practices will incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate difference in learning styles.
- All resources should be aligned to teaching and learning
NORTHEAST MIDDLE SCHOOL'S FOCUS
- Student Achievement
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Digital Fluency, Integration, and Citizenship
- Student Collaboration
- Safe and orderly environment
- Parental Involvement
- Community Involvement and Collaboration
Need to pay for a school related item? Do it online using the LINK.