"Mastery Through Innovative Design"
Our vision is to provide all students with a rigorous and applicable education that promotes critical and creative thinking, collaboration and communication, and community ties.
- All students can learn.
- Student learning is the top priority for our school.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A safe, orderly and physically comfortable environment promotes maximum student learning.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Curriculum and instructional practices will incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate difference in learning styles.
- All resources should be aligned to teaching and learning
NORTHEAST MIDDLE SCHOOL'S FOCUS
- Student Achievement
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Digital Fluency, Integration, and Citizenship
- Student Collaboration
- Safe and orderly environment
- Parental Involvement
- Community Involvement and Collaboration
Need to pay for a school related item? Do it online using the LINK.