Duties of the School Leadership Team
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members:
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule:
Location: Principal Conference Room
Dates: 3rd Wednesday of the Month
SLT Meeting Agendas and Minutes
January SLT Minutes.pdf
December SLT Minutes.pdf; November SLT Minutes.pdf; October SLT Minutes.pdfSeptember SLT Minutes.pdf;August SLT Minutes.pdf