To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use (guests7109) as the username and password.
Guest Access will allow you, our valued stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Leadership Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use
School Leadership Team Description
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development of the School
Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and
parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2020-2021 SLT Membership