Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: (enter location here: Address then description, i.e. Media Center)
DATES: (enter description here, i.e. 2nd Tuesday of the Month, time optional)
|Sept. 5, 2019||7:15am|
|Sept. 26, 2019||7:15am|
|Oct. 17, 2019||7:15am|
|Nov. 21, 2019||7:15am|
|Jan. 23, 2020||7:15am|
|Feb. 27, 2020||7:15am|
|Mar. 26, 2020||7:15am|
|Apr. 23, 2020||7:15am|
|May 28, 2020||7:15am|
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes (PDF's Only)
SLT Sept. 5th.pdf
SLT Oct. 17th.pdf
SLT Dec. 19th.pdf
SLT Jan. 23rd.pdf