The CMS Lottery dates for the 2020-2021 school year are:
Round 1 Lottery Dates: November 30, 2020 - December 13, 2020 at 10:00 p.m.
Round 2 Lottery Dates: January 25, 2021 - February 5, 2021 at 10:00 p.m.
Merancas Middle College Virtual Open House
Join us for one of the virtual open houses listed below to learn more about our school and the amazing opportunities for your child!
December 2nd - 6:00PM - 7:30 PM
December 9th - 6:00PM - 7:30 PM
APPLY TO JOIN OUR PACK
MERANCAS MIDDLE COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL
GENERAL ADMISSIONS INFORMATION- Before you begin the application process please verify that your student meets the following requirements to be eligible for admission:
- Current CMS student or eligible to attend a Charlotte-Mecklenburg School.
- Completed and passed Math I or Algebra I, Math II or Geometry, Biology I, English I, English II, World History, Civics and Economics, and Health/PE
- Completed and passed English III and Math III (for rising seniors only)
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 2.8
Non-CMS students must complete the New Student Enrollment process. New Student Enrollment Process. If you do not currently attend a CMS school, you must have completed the Future Enrollment process and have been assigned a CMS Student ID number and CMS PIN number. All students must apply through the CMS Lottery.
STEP 1- APPLY TO CPCC:
Students who need to take the CPCC Placement test will need to create a CPCC login.
Click on the banner to apply for CPCC
STEP 2- MERANCAS APPLICATION (APPLICANT INFORMATION) FORM:
Complete the Merancas Middle College High School Applicant Information Form. It is essential that we have accurate contact information for prospective students and parents.
REQUIRED- Specific Course Completion Outline: Due to the structure and size of our school, the following courses must be completed by the end of your 10th grade year in order for you to be eligible to apply to our program.
- English 1 and 2
- Math 1 and 2
- World History and Civics and Economics
- Foreigh Language- Level 1 and 2
- Health and Physical Education
Click on the banner to apply to Merancas Middle College
Additional Information and FAQs-CLICK HERE