Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Agendas and Minutes (PDFs Only)
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Zoom meetings
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 972 8989 2045
DATES: Thursday,3:00- 4:00 pm
|November 5, 2020||3:00 pm|
|January 14, 2021||3:00pm|
|May 6, 2021||3:00pm|