Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2020-2021 Meeting Dates:
09/21/2020, 10/26/2020, 11/30/2020, 01/25/2021, 02/22/2021, 03/29/2021, 04/26/2021, 05/24/2021
Join Zoom Meeting (Recurring meeting; meet anytime) with this LINK
Meeting ID: 881 8039 2059
Nemal Patel, Natalee Carter, Courtney Armstrong, Kathryn Claflin, Arianna Bonner, Danya Mayo, Annemarie Farris, Tangee Kizer, Elizabeth Wagner, Taura Glaze, Patty McGuirt, Pamela Gilchrist, Marcie Beard, John Wall, Rebekah Lonon, Tully PenaSoto