Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2020-21 SLT Meeting Dates (all meetings held at 3:15 am):
October 6 October 20 November 3 November 17
December 2 December 16 January 6 January 20
February 3 February 17 March 3 March 17
April 21 May 5 May 19
All meetings will be held virtually via Zoom for the 2020-21 school year.
To participate or observe a meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 892 2849 3524
All School Leadership Team members and School Improvement Plan agendas and action items can be viewed by viewing the link below:
Click here for the School Improvement Plan
Guest Access will allow you, our valued stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Leadership Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance. To access our School Improvement Plan and supporting documents please click on the link below and use the Guest Login below for access.
- Guest Login
- Username: GuestS18527
- Password: GuestS18527