School Leadership Team (SLT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring
of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
For questions or concerns, please contact Alex Hayner or Jennifer Dean by clicking the email address
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: 3825 Johnston Oehler Rd in the Media Center
DATES: 2nd Wednesday of each month (September-May)
|August 22, 2019||2:00pm|
|September 11, 2019||4:30pm|
|October 2, 2019||4:30pm *The date has been changed for this meeting*|
|November 13, 2019||4:30pm|
|December 11, 2019||4:30pm *Cancelled|
|January 15, 2020||4:30pm|
|February 19, 2020||4:30pm *The date has been changed for this meeting*|
|March 11, 2020||4:30pm |
|April 8, 2020||4:30pm|
|May 13, 2020||4:30pm|
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes
| August 22, 2019|| August 23, 2018|
|September 11, 2019|| September 12, 2018|
|October 2, 2019|| October 10, 2018|
|November 13, 2019|| November 14, 2018|
|January 15, 2020|| December 12, 2018|
| January 16, 2019|
| February 13, 2019|
| April 10, 2019|
May 9, 2019