To access our School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes, please visit www.indistar.org. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance. Please click to review additional information around how to navigate in the platform once you are logged in: Guest Access Navigation
School Improvement Team
Members of the School Improvement Team are directly involved in the development and monitoring
of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
For questions or concerns, please contact Jennifer Dean by clicking the email address
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: 3825 Johnston Oehler Rd in the Media Center
DATES: 2nd Wednesday of each month (September-May)
Meeting link:SIT Meeting Link
|September 8, 2021||4:30pm|
|October 13, 2021||4:30pm|
|November 10, 2021||4:30pm|
|December 8, 2021||4:30pm|
|January 12, 2022||4:30pm|
|February 9, 2022||4:30pm|
|March 9, 2022||4:30pm|
|April 20, 2022||4:30pm|
|May 11, 2022||4:30pm|