An Exciting Opportunity for Current Juniors and Sophomores
Career and College Promise Dual Enrollment Program @MCHS
- Take college courses and earn high school and college credit- tuition FREE
- Flexible schedule between MCHS & CPCC
- College transfer courses weighted the same as AP/IB courses
- Must be a Junior or Senior
- Must have an unweighted cumulative gpa of 2.8 at the time of MCHS registration
- If your day to meet with your counselor regarding registration is after March 6thh, you must contact Ms White by March 6th to complete initial orientation on March 10, 2020. Rebecca.email@example.com for fall 2020 CPCC. Spring CPCC 2021 orientation will be in October 2020.
- If you are interested in taking classes for both fall and spring at CPCC be sure to select both semesters on your registration card!
MC in 3 plus 1 at CP is essentially the same program as listed above. The main difference is that a student in MC in 3 makes a plan with their counselor at registration to fullfill all high school graduation requirements in their junior year. In their senior year, the student will still be a high school student but will take all classes through CPCC either face to face or online. This program allows students to take 4 or more classes each semester at CPCC since all high school graduation requirements were met in grades 9-11.
Students can still participate in clubs and sports!
For additional information, contact
Mrs. White, Career Development Coordinator.
2020-2021 Career and College Promise (CCP) Program: Student/Parent Contract
2020 2021 CCP Contract.pdf
Summer/Fall 2020 Career and College Promise Timeline
fall 2020 Career and College Promise Timeline.pdf
ccp ppp fall 2020.pdf