School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
|Chairperson||Dr. Elisha McDonald|
|Assistant Principal||Andrea Bryant|
|Dean of Students||Melissia Artis|
|Secretary, Community Partner||Brent Jones|
|Magnet Coordinator||Johanna Brawt|
|TD Catalyst Instructor||LaJuan Conley|
|Literacy Facilitator||Kerry Irving|
|Math Facilitator||Jeanette Estell|
|Instructional Assistant||Christine Irwin|
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Media Center
|August 4, 2020||5:30pm|
|September 9, 2020||5:30pm|
|October 13, 2020||5:30pm|
|November 10, 2020||5:30pm|
|January 12, 2021||5:30pm|
|February 9, 2021||5:30pm|
|March 9, 2021||5:30pm |
|April 20, 2021 ||5:30pm|
|May 11. 2021||5:30pm|
|June 1, 2021||5:30pm |
Zoom Meeting Link: