School Leadership Team (SLT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
|Assistant Principal||Tracey Hager|
|Dean of Students||Melissia Artis|
|Secretary, Community Partner||Brent Jones|
|Magnet Coordinator||Johanna Brawt|
|TD Catalyst Instructor||LaJuan Conley|
|Literacy Facilitator||Kerry Irving|
|Math Facilitator||Jeanette Estell|
|Instructional Assistant||Yorel Barclay|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Media Center
|September 4, 2018||8:00am|
|October 3, 2018||8:00am|
|November 19, 2018||8:00am|
|February 11, 2019||8:00am|
|March 18, 2019||8:00am|
|April 22, 2019||8:00am|
|June 10, 2019||8:00am |
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes (PDF's Only)
SLT Minutes 2.11.19.docx