School Leadership Team (SLT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Zoom - Please contact Principal Hager for meeting link.
DATES: See dates below
*Dates are subject to change based on needs and schedule of school
*Updates to schedule posted before monthly meetings
|October 26, 2020||8:00 AM|
|November 23, 2020||8:00 AM|
|December 21, 2020||8:00 AM|
|January 25, 2021||8:00 AM|
|February 22, 2021||8:00 AM|
|March 22, 2021||8:00 AM|
|April 26, 2021||8:00 AM|
|May 24, 2021||8:00 AM|