Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The Improvement Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
|Committee Position||Name||Email Address||Date Elected|
|Principal ||Sophia Hazlehurstfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/2019|
|Assistant Principal||Rashawn Coleman-Walkeremail@example.com||8/2020|
|HS Teacher Representative ||James Hammondfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/2020|
|MS Teacher Representative||Matt Malloyemail@example.com||8/2019|
|Elective Teacher Representative||Andrew Maharfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/2020|
|School Counselor Representative||Natalie Robinsonemail@example.com||8/2019|
|Instructional Support Representative||Melinda Mahar||F.firstname.lastname@example.org||8/2019|
|Parent Representative||Stephanie Robersonemail@example.com||8/2019|
|Parent Representative||Rachel Roddenfirstname.lastname@example.org||8/2019|
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
The School Improvement Team will meet the 1st Friday of the Month from 7:45-8:45
Remote Meeting Location Until Further Notice
phone number: 980-343-0040
2400 Carmine St
Charlotte, NC 28206
Courier #: 582
|August 28, 2020||7:45 am |
|September 4, 2020||7:45 am |
|October 2, 2020||7:45 am |
|November 6, 2020||7:45 am |
|December 4, 2020||7:45 am |
|January 8, 2021||7:45 am |
|February 5, 2021||7:45 am |
|March 5, 2021||7:45 am |
|April 16, 2021||7:45 am |
|May 7, 2021||7:45 am |