School Improvment Team
Members of the School Improvement Team are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The Schoo Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
SIT will meet on the 2nd Thursday of every month, beginning September 10th through May 13th. Meetings will take place at 6:30 p.m.
Here are the dates and Zoom information for all SIT meetings.
Topic: JMA PTSA/SLT Meetings
Time: Sep 10, 2020 05:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every month on the Second Thu, until May 13, 2021, 9 occurrence(s)
Sep 10, 2020 05:30 PM
Oct 8, 2020 05:30 PM
Nov 12, 2020 05:30 PM
Dec 10, 2020 05:30 PM
Jan 14, 2021 05:30 PM
Feb 11, 2021 05:30 PM
Mar 11, 2021 05:30 PM
Apr 8, 2021 05:30 PM
May 13, 2021 05:30 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 812 2627 9888