Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety, and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2021-22 SIT Meeting Dates (all meetings held at 7:30 am):
- September 10th
- November 12th
- January 14th
All meetings will be held virtually via Zoom until further notice. To participate or observe a meeting, please email email@example.com
All School Improvement Team members and School Improvement Plan agendas and action items can be viewed by viewing the link below:
Guest Access will allow you, our valued stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Leadership Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance. To access our School Improvement Plan and supporting documents please click on the link below and use the Guest Login below for access.
- Guest Login
- Username: GuestS16774
- Password: GuestS16774
Below you will find our SLT by-laws.