Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Virtual (during Remote Learning)
|September 1, 2020||2:45pm|
|September 30, 2020||2:45pm|
|November 4, 2020||2:45pm|
|January 6, 2021||2:45pm|
|February 3, 2021||2:45pm|
|March 3, 2021||2:45pm|
|March 31, 2021||2:45pm|
|May 4, 2021||2:45pm|
SLT Minutes 2020-21
School Leadership Team meetings are open to ALL interested people, teachers, parents, and students. For more information on The School Leadership Team email Tiffany Mitchell-Chaney.