Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the
development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan,
and as appropriate,
some of the day-to-day operations of the school.The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
Online via Zoom
(Link opens in a new window)
Meeting ID: 959 3903 7008
Monthly, First Monday,
October 5, 2020
November 2, 2020
December 7, 2020
January 11, 2021
February 01, 2021
March 01, 2021
April 12, 2021
May 03, 2021
June 07, 2021