Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the
development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan,
and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
Online via Zoom
(Link opens in a new window)
Meeting ID: 959 3903 7008
Meetings begins at 4pm
|September 7||February 14|
|October 11||March 14|
|November 8||April 4|
|December 13||May 9|
|January 10||June 6|