Lottery Process - PK - Grade 1
- PK - 1st Grade Enrollment in HMM is through the CMS Magnet Lottery Process ONLY. The CMS Student Placementoffice handles the lottery process.
2019-2020 Lottery InformationROUND 1 LOTTERY
October 7, 2019: New students may begin enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year
Last day for new students to enroll and be eligible for the Round I Choice Lottery: November 25, 2019
November 4, 2019 – December 13, 2019 at 10:00pm: Application period for the Round I Choice LotteryROUND 2 LOTTERY
Last day for new students to enroll and be eligible for the Round II Choice Lottery: January 3, 2020
January 2 – 22, 2020 at 10:00pm: Application period for Round II Choice Lottery
Open House Dates for the 2019-2020 Magnet Lottery
November 7, 2019 from 9:30-11:00 am in the media center
December 5, 2019 from 9:30-11:00 am in the media center
January 16, 2020 from 9:30-11:00 am in the media center
- Please note that each event will begin promptly at 9:30.
- Sessions are for parents only. Childcare is not available.
- Please note that these are not drop-in sessions. The open houses have a scheduled agenda which include classroom tours.
*School tours are only offered on the dates listed above.*
Late Entry Process
- Students in grades 2-6 may interview for vacant seats (if available) through the Late Entry Process. Interviews will be scheduled only if there are vacant seats in that grade level.