Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Science Lab
DATES: See below
|October 23, 2019||6:00 pm - 6:30 pm|
|November 13, 2019||6:00 pm - 6:30 pm|
|February 12, 2020||6:00 pm - 6:30 pm|
|May 20, 2020||6:00 pm - 6:30 pm|