School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2022-2023 SIT Representatives
|Alexa Schleien ||SIT Chair and English Learner Teacher|| firstname.lastname@example.org|
|MacKenzie Riley||Assistant Principalemail@example.com|
|Caroline Fatemi ||Spanish Teacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ramona Green|| Exceptional Children Teacheremail@example.com|
|Alison Johnson || Multi Classroom Leader, English IIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
To access the 2021-2022 School Improvement Plan, please access the following webpage:
Please use the following guest access to view:
Login: guests7081 Password: guests7081