School Leadership Team Meeting Dates/Times
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2021-2022 SIT Representatives
|Sharon Bracey |
|Alison Johnson |
|English Language ArtsTeacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jacob Miller |
|Juantez Morris |
|Paloma Keear |
|SIT Chair |
& English Learner Teacher
To access the 2021-2022 School Improvement Plan, please access the following webpage:
Please use the following guest access to view:
Login: guests7081 Password: guests7081