Enrollment for the 2020-21 School Year
Hello Parents. We are looking forward to the next 2020-21 school year.
Registration is open. While the school office is closed, you're welcome to email all enrollment documentation to our Registrar, Mrs. Lisa Bagwell, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few guidelines:
- All documents/attachments must be in 1 email.
- All Required documents must be completed, signed and attached before presenting.
- Email Subject Line: New 2020-21 Enrollment
* You may also contact our Student Placement department to enroll.
Documents needed to enroll:
- New Student Enrollment Forms
- Birth certificate or other proof of age and legal name
- 2 Proofs of Mecklenburg County residency (See P.2 of the enrollment forms for details)
- Current immunization records (Complete record required by first day of school entry.)
- NC Health Assessment (All children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit a physician signed health assessment by the first day of school entry.)
- Health assessment and Immunization Records are requirements for school attendance.
You will find Enrollment forms at the bottom of this page and/or for more details, click on the CMS website/Student Placement link below: https://www.cms.k12.nc.us/cmsdepartments/StudentPlacement/Pages/Enrollment.aspx
If you have questions, please call 980-343-5436 or email email@example.com.
Thank you and take care!
For students to enroll at Endhaven:
- this student enrollment form (opens in a new window) must be completed
For students to withdraw from Endhaven: