|School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (formerly School Leadership Team) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
|October 20, 2020||4:30-5:30pm|
|November 17, 2020||4:30-5:30pm|
|December 15, 2020||4:30-5:30pm|
|January 19, 2021||4:30-5:30pm|
|February 16, 2021||4:30-5:30pm|
| March 16, 2021||4:30-5:30pm|
|April 20, 2021||4:30-5:30pm|
|May 18, 2021||4:30-5:30pm|
To access our School Improvement Plan,
and use (GuestS16752) as the username and password. Guest access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes
. Once inside the platform, please select the second tab, labeled “Reports/ Wise Ways/ Indicators & Rubrics.” Then select “Comprehensive Report,” located in the Student Success Indicators box.
User Name: GuestS16752