Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
Meetings are held the third Thursday of each month from 5:30-6:30.
|September 16, 2021||5:30pm|
|October 21, 2021||5:30pm|
|November 18, 2021||5:30pm|
|December 16, 2021||5:30pm|
|January 20, 2022||5:30pm|
|February 17, 2022||5:30pm|
|March 17, 2022||5:30pm|
|April 21, 2022||5:30pm|
|May 19, 2022||5:30pm|
|June 9, 2022||5:30pm|
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes (PDF's Only)